Otters are some of the most delightful animals on the planet.
These long, lean, furry creatures embody pure joy in so many ways – they live for napping, playing, making friends and eating, and forget about the rest. Pretty inspiring, right?
In a world that can often seem divided, lonely, and just plain cruel, the otter reminds us of what’s important in life.
What other animal:
• Holds hands with their friends whilst napping so they don’t float away?
• Communicates in a flurry of whistles, chirps, chuckles, clicks and coos?
• Builds a waterslide on a daily basis?
• Befriends other species, just because?
• Eats food off their tummy while floating peacefully with their pals?
These intelligent, adorable, water-dwelling mammals have a lot to teach us about the way we live. So, kick back, grab a pal, dive in and reconnect with your playful side, just like you otter!
Specification: The Little Book of Otter Philosophy (The Little Animal Philosophy Books)
Amazon.com Price: $6.99 (as of 28/07/2021 04:26 PST- Details)
& FREE Shipping.