Ernie Zelinski could change your view of the world forever.
He has taught more than 300,000 people what The Joy of Not Working is about: learning to live every part of their lives – work and play, employment, and retirement alike – to the fullest.
In this completely revised and expanded edition, you too can join the thousands of converts and learn how to thrive at both work and play.
Illustrated with eye-opening exercises, thought-provoking diagrams, and lively cartoons and quotations, The Joy of Not Working will guide you to:
- Be more productive at work by working less.
- Discover and pursue your life’s passions.
- Gain the courage to leave your corporate job if it is draining life out of you.
- Pursue interesting leisure activities that make a difference in your physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.
- Vanquish any guilt you may have about not working long and hard hours.
- Be financially independent with less money.
Plus, new to this edition are thirty inspiring letters from readers detailing how the book helped them improve the variety, tone, and quality of their lives.
The Joy of Not Working is a provocative, entertaining, down-to-earth, and tremendously inspiring book that will you get more joy and satisfaction out of everything you do.
Amazon.com Price: $16.68 (as of 11/04/2021 11:11 PST- Details)
& FREE Shipping.