Warning: do not listen to this book if you hate money.
To build a successful business, you need to stop doing random acts of marketing and start following a reliable plan for rapid business growth. Traditionally, creating a marketing plan has been a difficult and time-consuming process, which is why it often doesn’t get done.
In The 1-Page Marketing Plan, serial entrepreneur and rebellious marketer Allan Dib reveals a marketing implementation breakthrough that makes creating a marketing plan simple and fast. It’s literally a single page, divided up into nine squares. With it you’ll be able to map out your own sophisticated marketing plan and go from zero to marketing hero.
Whether you’re just starting out or are an experienced entrepreneur, this book is the easiest and fastest way to create a marketing plan that will propel your business growth.
In this groundbreaking new book you’ll discover:
- How to get new customers, clients, or patients and how make more profit from existing ones
- Why “big business” style marketing could kill your business and strategies that actually work for small and medium-sized businesses
- How to close sales without being pushy, needy, or obnoxious while turning the tables and having prospects begging you to take their money
- A simple step-by-step process for creating your own personalized marketing plan that is literally one page
- How to annihilate competitors and make yourself the only logical choice
- How to get amazing results on a small budget using the secrets of direct response marketing
- How to charge high prices for your products and services and have customers actually thank you for it
Amazon.com Price: $11.99 (as of 20/01/2021 21:33 PST- Details)
& FREE Shipping.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.