number-one New York Times best-selling author John C. Maxwell believes that any setback, whether professional or personal, can be turned into a step forward when you possess the right tools to turn a loss into a gain. Drawing on nearly fifty years of leadership experience, Dr. Maxwell provides a roadmap for winning by examining the eleven elements that constitute the DNA of learners who succeed in the face of problems, failure, and losses.
1. Humility – The Spirit of Learning
2. Reality – The Foundation of Learning
3. Responsibility – The First Step of Learning
4. Improvement – The Focus of Learning
5. Hope – The Motivation of Learning
6. Teachability – The Pathway of Learning
7. Adversity – The Catalyst of Learning
8. Problems – The Opportunities of Learning
9. Bad Experiences – The Perspective for Learning
10. Change – The Price of Learning
11. Maturity – The Value of Learning
Learning is not easy during down times, it takes discipline to do the right thing when something goes wrong. As John Maxwell often points out – experience isn’t the best teacher; evaluated experience is.
Specification: Sometimes You Win–Sometimes You Learn: Life’s Greatest Lessons Are Gained from Our Losses
Amazon.com Price: $24.95 (as of 22/09/2021 12:15 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.