Warning: This audiobook is not for the faint of heart, fawningly polite, or desperate to be liked. This audiobook is expressively for entrepreneurs and business owners who wear many hats – those who can’t resist piling more responsibility onto his own shoulders, who has more great ideas than time and resources to take advantage of them, who runs (not walks) through each day. Your time is incredibly valuable to you, and you are constantly “running out of it”.
Serial entrepreneur Dan S. Kennedy delivers a fresh take on the mantra “time is money” as he shows you how to drastically re-engineer your entire relationship with time and, if applied faithfully, achieve peak personal productivity and make lots and lots of money.
Learn how to:
- Accurately calculate the value of your time – and put a meter on those consuming it
- Slay time vampires – like Mr. Have-You-Got-a-Minute, Mr. Meeting, and all the other bloodsuckers
- Stop “productivus interruptus” – master the five time-defense tactics
- Achieve maximum productivity with psycho-cybernetics
- The eight No B.S. Time Truths never to violate despite the conspiracy against them
- Become successful beyond your wildest dreams – apply the number one most powerful personal discipline
- The 10 time-management techniques worth using (only 10!), and
- Fire yourself! Replace yourself. Make more money from less time, and have more freedom to do big things!
Amazon.com Price: $15.30 (as of 17/01/2021 21:05 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.