From two leaders in executive education at Harvard Business School, here are the mental habits and proven strategies you need to achieve outstanding results in any negotiation.
Whether you’ve “seen it all” or are just starting out, Negotiation Genius will dramatically improve your negotiating skills and confidence. Drawing on decades of behavioral research plus the experience of thousands of business clients, the authors take the mystery out of preparing for and executing negotiations – whether they involve multimillion-dollar deals or improving your next salary offer.
What sets negotiation geniuses apart? They are the men and women who know how to:
- Identify negotiation opportunities where others see no room for discussion
- Discover the truth even when the other side wants to conceal it
- Negotiate successfully from a position of weakness
- Defuse threats, ultimatums, lies, and other hardball tactics
- Overcome resistance and “sell” proposals using proven influence tactics
- Negotiate ethically and create trusting relationships – along with great deals
- Recognize when the best move is to walk away
- And much, much more
This audiobook gets “down and dirty”. It gives you detailed strategies – including talking points – that work in the real world even when the other side is hostile, unethical, or more powerful. When you finish it, you will already have an action plan for your next negotiation. You will know what to do and why. You will also begin building your own reputation as a negotiation genius.
Specification: Negotiation Genius: How to Overcome Obstacles and Achieve Brilliant Results at the Bargaining Table and Beyond
Amazon.com Price: $29.95 (as of 22/09/2021 12:13 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.