The only source of GMAT questions from past GMAT exams
GMAT Official Guide 2020 is the definitive study guide from Graduate Management Admission Council, the makers of the GMAT exam. It contains over 1,000 real GMAT questions from past exams with detailed answer explanations that provide insight on how to approach each question from the prospective of the test maker. You’ll also get access to the GMAT Online Question Bank, customizable study tools, and a new mobile app for practicing on the go – even when you’re not connected to the internet.
Prepare for test day with guidance on what is – and what isn’t – tested on the GMAT exam and personalize your own learning experience with the GMAT Official Guide 2020. Inside, you’ll find:
- An overview of the GMAT exam to familiarize yourself with its content and format
- Over 100 more questions than included with the 2019 edition of this guide
- Detailed answer explanations for each exam question
- Actual essay topics, sample responses, and scoring information
- Comprehensive grammar and math review
- Questions organized in order of difficulty – easiest to hardest – to help focus your study
- Online access to all questions – plus additional Integrated Reasoning questions – via the GMAT Online Question Bank, where you can build your own practice sets and test your skills
Preparation pays off. Get the GMAT Official Guide 2020 and start studying today!
This product includes print book with a unique code to access the GMAT Online Question Bank and mobile app.
Amazon.com Price: $34.12 (as of 18/01/2021 21:10 PST- Details)
& FREE Shipping.
Coupons available for this offer Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Coupons available for this offerView more coupons
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.