ASA has built a reputation for providing the aviation community with the most accurate and reliable FAR/AIM products available. The 2020 FAR/AIM book continues this tradition, containing complete and up-to-date information from Titles 14 and 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14 and 49 CFR) pertinent to General Aviation, Sport Pilots and Flight Instructors, combined with the Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM), and a free email subscription service for you to receive updated information as it is released by the FAA. Convenient handbook-sized 6″ x 9″ format, full-color FAA illustrations.
ASA’s FAR/AIM Series has been the standard for printed reference books containing the aviation industry’s regulations for more than 30 years. ASA consolidates the FAA regulations and procedures into easy-to-use reference manuals full of information pertinent to pilots, flight crew, and aviation maintenance technicians.
The FAR/AIM includes:
- Parts 1, 43, 48, 61, 67, 68, 71, 73, 91, 97, 103, 105, 107, 110, 117, 119, 135, 136, 137, 141, 142, NTSB 830, TSA 1552 and the complete AIM
- Sport Pilot and Transportation Security Administration (TSA) rules
- FREE updates available online and via email keep readers up-to-speed on regulation changes as they are released throughout the 1-year book lifecycle (sign up on ASA’s FAR/AIM Updates page)
- Pilot/Controller Glossary
- NASA Aviation Safety Reporting Form
- 14 CFR and 49 CFR Parts pertinent to General Aviation, Pilots, and Instructors.
- The Pilot’s Bill of Rights
- Unabridged text of AIM, including full-color graphics
- Changes and updates since last edition clearly marked
- Comprehensive FAR and AIM index.
2020 marks the 80-year anniversary for ASA and the Boeing 307 Stratoliner (cover photo); these aviation legends also share a birthplace in the Seattle, Washington region. The Stratoliner was the world’s first commercial transport aircraft to offer a pressurized cabin allowing for high-altitude flight, the first four-engine airliner in scheduled domestic service, and the first airplane with hydraulically boosted control surfaces. In 1940, as the Stratoliner entered service with Pan American Airways setting new standards for speed and comfort, Aviation Supplies & Academics, Inc. (ASA) began setting the standard for accurate, reliable and trusted training materials and pilot supplies. In its 80-year journey, ASA has evolved to now provide more than 1,000 products serving students, pilots, flight instructors, aviation maintenance technicians, air traffic controllers, career aviators, remote pilots and drone operators.
Amazon.com Price: $10.67 (as of 18/09/2020 05:17 PST- Details)
& FREE Shipping.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.