The Catholic Woman’s Guide series integrates classic Catholic theology (Theology of the Body and teachings on contemplative prayer) with Sweet’s unique brand of storytelling and humor and will help you to find and hold on to authentic happiness in every area of your life.
In this first volume, The Catholic Women’s Guide to Happiness, Sweet takes you into the “Interior Life” to explore the attitudes, fears, and deepest desires that may keep you from greater joy. Topics include:
- Identifying what gives you the most pleasure, peace, contentment, and satisfaction.
- Recognizing when you may be hanging on too tightly to something you own, a power you possess, or even a person you love.
- Rooting out the specific fears that rob you of happiness.
- Hearing what the saints and mystics have said about happiness.
- Seeing hidden windows and doors that open to the deepest joys.
- Reordering your natural desires rather than repressing or rejecting them.
Sweet points to the goodness and love of God as the true Source of all happiness and how to reconcile your longings with his special love for you.
The Adventure awaits! Accompany Rose on this journey to true happiness in Christ!
Specification: A Catholic Woman’s Guide to Happiness
Amazon.com Price: $19.95 (as of 03/02/2023 11:09 PST- Details)
& FREE Shipping.
Coupons available for this offer Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Coupons available for this offerView more coupons
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.